Sunday, July 12, 2009

Little League Baseball, Dads & More


Last week I attended my 11 and 9 year old nephews little league baseball game. Of course, millions of parents around the country do this on almost every summer night. What made this game so unique is that it was held at Helfaer Field, right outside Miller Park, home of the Milwaukee Brewers.
The Brewers describe this park as the Miller Park "mini me" and it is truly one of a kind. The field is located right in front of Miller Park. It is a fully furnished mini stadium with 500 seats with a great back drop and full dug outs. It makes any one including coaches feel like they are playing in the big leagues.
The cost is $200 for a full 2 hour game. The costs are split among each teams parents. The Brewers chalk the lines and introduce each player before the game over a PA system. I have to say I was very impressed and it was nicely done and a wonderful experience for players, families and coaches. Oh, by the way, did I mention my nephews coach is their dad and they won the game (not the winning matters).
eDaddyStyle.com is adding Milwaukee Brewers and all major league basement sporting gifts for dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment